Your health, in good hands.
We ask for your cooperation in continuing to follow our COVID guidelines so we can continue to treat our patients in a safe environment.
1. All staff and patients will be required to wear masks. We will be doing our part to wash our hands between patients and frequently sterilize all high touch surfaces in our office.
2. Any patients who have any symptoms of fever, sore throat or coughing, are asked to seek proper medical care and follow government guidelines for quarantine before rescheduling your appointment.
3. Patient temperatures will be taken upon entering the clinic and sanitize your hands before entering treatment rooms.
Please remember to wear your masks, frequently wash your hands and stay positive!
Dr. Kary K.W. Lam, D.C.
- Registered Chiropractor in Hong Kong (CC000119)
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, Canada
Dr. Vanessa W.K. Ng, D.C.
- Registered Chiropractor in Hong Kong (CC000261)
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic West, USA
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (USA) Completed – Parts I, II, III, IV and Physiotherapy
What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is a method of conservative management for neuro-musculoskeletal disorders. By using manual therapy and rehabilitative equipment, Chiropractors are able to enhance the body’s natural ability to heal, foregoing the use of pharmaceutical drugs or surgery.
In addition to treating conditions, Chiropractic is also appropriate for preventative wellness care.
What We Treat
Aside from treating back pain, Chiropractors are also experts in treating many other conditions, including:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Disc Herniations
- Tingling in Arms/Legs
- Joint Degeneration/Pain (Knees, Shoulders, etc)
- Flat Feet
- Plantar Fasciitis
- TMJ Pain
- Pregnancy-Related Pain
- Ligament/Muscle Injuries
- Sports Injuries/Rehab
- Poor Posture
- Wellness Care
How We Treat
After a process of thorough examination and diagnosis, Chiropractors will select any combination of the following treatment methods to facilitate your healing process:
- Manual spinal/joint adjustments
- Soft tissue therapy
- Cold/Heat therapy
- Interferential current therapy
- Ultrasound therapy
- Shockwave therapy
- Rehabilitative Exercises
Request an Appointment
Send us your name and contact information, select a date and time and we’ll get back to you to confirm as quickly as we can.
Have a general inquiry? Please contact us:
Shop B204B, Basement 2, Infinity Eight
8 Clear Water Bay Road, Kowloon
(Choi Hung MTR, at A3 Exit
Across from Cafe de Coral)
+852 2388 2900